|Job Ref:||204748669||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum Bonus Scheme, Car / Allowance etc||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:23|
I require an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join an established engineering company that works in the Electrical and Building Services sectors. |
The QS role is to perform risk, value management and cost control on each of the projects, to assist in the identification, analysis and responses to commercial risk, provide advice on contractual claims and variations to the contract, provide input to detailed progress reports, valuations of progress and completed works.
The quantity surveyor role will also require you to have a clear understanding and working knowledge of NEC contracts.
Overview / Responsibilities:
• Plan, organise and manage the activities associated with the surveying of projects
• Analyse, identify and have knowledge of the conditions of contract, ensuring compliance and obligations are met by the project team.
• Issue sub-contract orders and take responsibility for ensuring that all commercial and contractual aspects are satisfactorily considered and implemented
• To provide detailed financial reporting in accordance with company procedures.
• Provide detailed financial information on all financial aspects of a contract as required by our internal team.
• Familiarity with and carry out the duties of contract administration with relation to standard forms of contract NEC3
• Identify any variations/risks to contracted works. Producing estimates/quotations that detail the costs/risks/extension of time requirements as is necessary for submission to the client.
My client in return will offer a stable, friendly working atmosphere with good career aspects working in the commercial team on high end / prestigious projects.
If you would like to hear more details please send your CV or telephone Simon on Tel: (Apply online only)