|Job Ref:||204748454||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Yorkshire||Address:||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:23|
Function: To provide daily on-site repair, preventative maintenance and asset management of medical devices within specified hospital locations. To work with and support the site / team leader in achieving contract KPI's.|
To complete all associated administrative work in completing repairs and preventative maintenance as outlined in TBS procedures. To work within the TBS GB Quality Assurance and Environmental, Health & Safety policies.
Support customers when ever needed to ensure minimal disruption to the operation of the hospital.
Build long term relationships with customers, subcontractors and staff to ensure responsiveness and support to customers.
Reports To: Regional Team Leader
Major functions and accountabilities
• Perform scheduled preventative maintenance (PM) on medical equipment as per manufacturer's guidelines
• Complete repairs as required on medical equipment as per manufacturer's guidelines
• Complete associated admin needed to close repairs and PMs as outlined in the TBSGB Standard Operating Procedures
• Travel to various sites as required to perform Corrective and Preventive Maintenance
• Maintain safe working practices within the hospital environment
• Exceed contract KPI's to ensure customer satisfaction
• Comply with the TBS GB Quality Assurance and Environmental, Health & Safety policies, and work to maintain a high standard of customer service and protect your health and safety as well as that of your colleagues, our customers and members of the public. Promptly raise any concerns regarding potential violations of the policies.
• Maintain spare part stock wherever necessary
• Directly support the Site/Team Leader as needed
• Scheduling and completing workload for assigned customers within area
• Maintaining service documentation in line with business requirements
• Responsible for escalating and defining necessary resources to maintain equipment
• Responsible for delivering customer satisfaction
• Liaise with 3rd party suppliers for spare part and contract quotations
• Ensure data integrity within TBS management systems
• Deal with OEM service staff and management when required
• Maintain tools and test equipment in line with TBS Standards
• Attend customer meetings when required
• Seek opportunities to grow TBS business
• Review ways to improve productivity and reduce operating expenditure