|Job Ref:||204748361||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cheltenham||Address:||Post Code:||GL50||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:23|
Junior Project Manager/ Project Manager required for our client who are a leading Global manufacturing/ Engineering business in the heart of Gloucestershire. |
As a Junior Project Manager/ Project Manager you will be responsible for project administration and support across our clients group IT/IS function. This includes the oversight of all upcoming and active projects/programs and their associated tasks; you will monitor each project and update on its status whilst ensuring project management standards are followed at all times.
The Junior Project Manager/ Project Manager will create project charters, project plans and governance documentation as well as managing change, in line with industry best practices such as ITIL and PRINCE. This is a position where the Junior Project Manager/ Project Manager will be working on short to medium term projects and may be required to coordinate 3-10 projects at any one time.
Other requirements may include:
- Supporting the PMO Manager and team members to achieve the strategic goals and vision of the department.
- Engage with the business to lead high profile projects.
- Engage with third party vendors to support the delivery of projects.
- Ensure that agreed targets are met and appropriate standards achieved.
- Support process improvements for project and change management.
- Produce regular project reports to show the status of projects and programmes.
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven experience in Project Management
- ITIL qualifications (desirable not essential)
- Project Management (Prince II desirable not essential)
- Advanced use of the Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft Project 2010/13
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others
- Professional demeanour - ability to communicate issues clearly to others
- Ability to handle constantly changing priorities & flexibility to adapt to changing environment
- Exercise patience and professionalism during stressful situations
- Disciplined and well organised
On offer is a competitive salary and an extensive benefits package. Our client have a fantastic reputation in the area and are renowned for their support to further career development of employees within the business.
For further details on package and Salary, do not hesitate to apply or contact me directly