|Job Ref:||204748216||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£12.50 - £15/hour||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:23|
We are currently looking for a Sheet Metal Worker with experience of supervising or managing others for our well-established client in the Reading, Berkshire area. |
- Leading and supporting a fabrication assembly team
- Monitoring production progress
- Ensuring KPI's and production levels maintained
- Sheet metal fabrication, including cutting, bending and drilling metal
- Working from engineering drawings
- Ensuring quality standards are met and fully support all problem-solving initiatives.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Sheet Metal fabrication experience is essential
- Experience of supervising/managing others
- Due to the company's location, having own transport would be beneficial
- Counterbalance Forklift license would be beneficial for this role
The pay rate of £12.50-£15/hr depending upon experience is on offer.
The working hour are 7.30am-4.00pm Monday-Friday.
Please apply by sending your CV (click ''Apply'' button below). If you require any further information - please contact our office on (Apply online only) (ask for David)