|Job Ref:||204748158||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stone||Address:||Post Code:||HP17||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum £40,000 - £50,000 per annum + Benefi||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:23|
One of the largest broad based manufacturers of laboratory products worldwide is seeking a Quality Manager based in Stone, Staffordshire to join its expanding team.|
The company provides internationally recognised brands with reputations for product quality and exceptional performance. These famous brands are now brought together in a single package to offer an excellent level of quality, service and support.
As the Quality Manager your duties will include:
• Ensuring customer requirements and expectations have been identified.
• Maintaining and optimising the company quality system.
• Driving the company quality management systems, sharing monthly reviews and driving through internal audits.
• Ensuring quality and business systems comply with ISO9001.
• Monitoring and improving supplier quality performance.
• Ensuring company meets all legal and required compliance requirements.
• Ensuring a robust internal documentation management system is in place.
To be a successful Quality Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
• Relevant technical competence by qualifications.
• Experience from a similar quality role in manufacturing.
• Good communication skills.
• Familiarity with ERP / MRP systems in a manufacturing environment.
In return, the Quality Manager will receive a salary of £40,000 - £50,000 per annum plus many excellent benefits including a pension.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.