|Job Ref:||204748112||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:23|
Are you passionate about sales, business development and account management? Are you looking for a challenging new role with an industry leading business?|
Atlas Copco Compressors forms part of the Atlas Copco group, which was established in Sweden in 1873. Our operations within the UK are, for the most part, dedicated to sales and service. As a company we are committed to the professional development of all employees, and strives to provide every possible opportunity to enhance their competence.
Due to continued success and growth, Atlas Copco Compressors are now looking to expand their Compressor Technique Service team through the recruitment of an experienced Technical Sales Executive to cover our southern region.
The ideal Technical Sales Executive will have a proven track record in sales, preferably with a good standard of knowledge of the compressed air industry. A HNC / ONC qualification in engineering is required for this position. You will also:
- Possess previous experience of sales territory management
- Have an understanding and an ability to use technical/professional knowledge and information
- Be proficient in MS Office, Word, Power Point & Excel
- Maintain clear focus on customer satisfaction; take action when needed to meet the expectations of the customer
Please note - As this is a field based position, you must possess a full UK driving license.
Reporting in to the Regional Manager, the successful Technical Sales Executive will take responsibility for maximising the profitability of the CTS business across the territory by promoting sales and service to new and existing customers, in accordance with agreed business plans.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Planning and prioritising personal sales activities and customer prospects.
- Generating proposals for the renewal, extension or alternation of existing contracts.
- Maintaining regular contact with all customers in your region
- Maintaining and developing existing customers whilst also seeking out new business opportunities.
- Developing and delivering presentations to enhance company image and sales.
- Consistently analyse the business across the sales area, including customer spending in order to benefit the business.
- Attending training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
Rewards & Benefits
In return for your hard work as a Technical Sales Executive, you will be entitled to a great range of benefits including:
- Brand new company vehicle
- Full training
- The chance to complete additional qualifications including degrees
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
If you have the technical skills and experience required to excel in the position of Technical Sales Executive, Atlas Copco want to hear from you.
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community