|Job Ref:||204748051||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Basingstoke||Address:||Post Code:||RG21||Salary:||£20000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:23|
Our client design and manufacture a range of engineering products and machinery they are looking for a Design Engineer to join their successful business.
The successful Design Engineer will be responsible for standard products and custom projects, designing and detailing from concept through to production.
Key Areas of Responsibility
* Design and detail of standard, specials and conceptual products using Company preferred design packages.
* Technical documentation, calculations, and BOM through to manufacture.
* Project Management where applicable.
* The development of the Design Department.
We are ideally looking for candidate with the following experience:
1. Experience of Design with 3D packages preferably Inventor (desirable):
2. Preparation of Design Schematic, Assembly and Detail drawings.
3. Preparation of parts lists/BOM's.
4. Experience in machined component or sheet metal and fabricated components
5. Mechanical Design engineering experience ideally from design to installation/ commissioning
1. Design and selection of drives and with geared motors -
2. Automatic positioning systems - electrical and pneumatic -
3. Instrumentation e.g. for pressure, flow and temperature -
4. Safety of machinery -
5. Practical engineering (hands on) of fabrication, sheet metal work, welding, machining, assembly work