|Job Ref:||204747980||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Lincoln||Address:||Post Code:||LN6||Salary:||£28000/annum Vechicle, Fuel Card, Uniform||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:23|
My client is one of UK's leading providers of M&E, HVAC Building Services & Facilities Management, specialists in the provision of tailored and bespoke engineering services to a varied, blue-chip client base to include Corporate, Retail, Commercial & Industrial environments respectively. |
Due to an internal restructure as result of promotions as well as continued business growth, a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer is required.
The Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer will carry out planned and reactive maintenance, servicing, fault-finding and repair to air conditioning systems i.e. Split, VRF & VRV as well as AHU & FCU to a varied client portfolio covering the Lincoln region and surrounding areas. Client properties will typically include Office Accommodation & Retail facilities respectively.
Essential Candidate Requirements & Additional Information
* City & Guilds and/or NVQ in Air Conditioning
* City & Guilds F-Gas (Cat 1)
* Hold the relevant skill set and technical knowledge commensurate with the position and industry.
* Driving License (Max 6 penalty points)
* PLEASE NOTE the following points:
* Working on a call-out rota is required and this is 1 - 5. The call-out rota is Friday to Friday
* Call-out: Paid £80.00 for being on call and paid door-to-door at standard rate when called out. The first 4 hours of Saturday are paid at time and a half and Sunday is double time.
* Travel Time: 30 minutes travel time each way is expected.
* Fully expensed company vehicle is provided either a Van or Car. (Reasonable Personal use is allowed)
* Fuel Card, Mobile Phone & Uniform provided.
* 23 days holiday plus statutory days
* 0800 - 17.00 Monday to Friday (1hr unpaid lunch)
PLEASE NOTE: If selected for interview, candidates will be required to produce valid qualifications and certificates as well as proof of identification and driving license at interview stage. Please do not apply for this position if you are unable to do this