|Job Ref:||204747957||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:23|
Project Engineer (Electrical) |
NG Bailey is the UK`s leading independent engineering, rail, IT and facilities services business with a deserved reputation for excellence. They offer integration from the outset of a project, from planning and design through the supply chain, to offsite manufacture, installation and maintenance.
Position: Project Engineer (Electrical)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Job type: Full time, Permanent
About the role:
To be responsible for the effective project engineering service, exclusively by the role holder or as part of a team of engineers under a project manager, to ensure that defined projects are engineered to specification and delivered in line with planned costs. Working with the PM / SPM / SCM to ensure that any re-engineering / variations to initially agreed plans are managed in accordance to NGB processes.
- Demonstrate appropriate Health and Safety leadership to ensure that the safety first and foremost message is visible and alive throughout all activities relating to the project on which they are working.
- Participate and positively contribute to all the current pre-commencement / focus win company procedures for a project that has been allocated to the jobholder for execution and completion, to ensure that the company liabilities and risks on the project are minimised, fully adhering to the Delegated Authorities Matrix and Project Log requirements.
- Review and evaluate the project works required by the specification and drawings, and re-engineer the installations and systems to ensure the precise provision of the customer`s requirements, and enhanced profitability for the company.
- Ensure that all operational activities are carried out in compliance with internal regulations and external legislation governing business operations.
- Maintaining positive relationships with the project customer through efficient delivery of projects with a view to optimising future opportunities and profitability.
- Monitor and ensure that the work of the appointed specialist sub-contractors is being carried out to specification and programme.
- Ensuring design and installation meets internal and client specification and statutory requirements.
- If appropriate, managing a small team on the project to maximise the potential of the team whilst ensuring team objectives are met.
- Mechanical and electrical installations experience is essential.
- SC clearance is also an essential requirement for this role.
- Ideally, you will have experience working on nuclear facilities.
You may have experience of the following: Project Engineer, Electrical, Building Services, Engineering, Project Management, Electrical Engineer, Engineering Services, Senior Electrical Site Supervisor, Electrical Engineer, HND, Site Engineer, Nuclear, Project Engineering, SC Clearance, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Recruitment, the UK`s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by Easy Web Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications