|Job Ref:||204747872||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£32.00 - £35.00/hour||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:11|
Hours: The employee is required to work 37 hours per week, based on a working week of Monday to Friday. Monday to Thursday 08:00am to 16:45pm and Friday 08:00am to 12:00pm. Flexibility to support regular 7am phone conferences|
* Provide detail engineering feasibility for exterior trim systems, including, but not restricted to, bumpers, grilles, under-trays, exterior finishers, spoiler, rear appliqué, to support trim style development.
* Using Catia V5 and TCe, generate and release complete 3D CAD models and 2D drawings to support production tooling kick off.
* CAD Design - must be fully proficient in use of CATIA V5 for engineering model release, including solid modelling, generative shape design, product structuring, drawing creation, etc.
* Local CAD modelling to prove concept in critical areas
* Generation of comprehensive section book
* Support lead/principle engineers in developing feasible cost effective solutions
* Support all style feasibility programmes as directed
* Significant and demonstrable experience of working in a style feasibility environment
* Detailed design experience of various exterior trim components, including, but not restricted to, bumpers, grilles, under-trays, exterior finishers, spoiler, rear appliqué.
* A good understanding of the manufacturing processes associated with the above mentioned components (e.g injection moulding processes and tooling, etc).
* Excellent use of Catia V5 and TCe.
* Good IT and effective communication skills both verbally and via email, PPT etc.
* Senior management.
* Engineering COC Department heads, Team Leaders and Engineers.
* UK support functions as required.
* The job title/ description does not define or limit the work that you are employed to do and you may be required to do any work within your capacity which the Employer from time to time requires including transfers between departments.
* Your Job description may be altered by the Employer from time to time, either through business needs or to comply with Government legislation. Any such alteration will be notified to you in writing prior to implementation and an amended document issued.
* You may be required in the performance of duties or training to travel to such place or places in the United Kingdom or abroad, as the Employer reasonably requires