|Job Ref:||204747626||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Broughton||Address:||Post Code:||HP22||Salary:||£19.53/hour||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:23|
Based at our client's site in Broughton, near Chester. A centre of manufacturing excellence in the aerospace industry. We are looking to recruit a Quality Line Side Engineer.|
- The Quality Line Side Engineer may not always work the same shift as the Quality Line Side Group Leader.
- For the conducting of people, process, product surveillance and process confirmation activities as agreed with the Quality Line Side Group Leader.
- For conducting daily process confirmation on standards and Quality Control Plan adherence.
- For conducting investigations to establish probable cause of issues noted during surveillance activities and ensure corrective and preventative action is taken.
- For conducting tasks that provide an assurance that the certification processes are adequately defined, accurate, credible, robust and consistently applied.
- For own development of knowledge, skills and competence, ensuring that Quality Line Side support is effective and in line with objectives.
- For carrying out investigations into reported quality / technical issues from business teams and customers, ensuring appropriate corrective and preventative action is taken by the accountable function through the use of multifunctional teams in line with the Quality Line Side Flow Chart.
- For the lead and support of Quality investigations through structured problem solving and escalation of issues where appropriate.
- For the facilitation and use of Quality tools and techniques within the business area.
- To provide support in achieving Quality objectives through the completion of any reasonable task requested by the Quality Line Side Group Leader & Product Quality Manager.
- For adding value through the improvement of Quality processes.
- The Quality Line Side Engineer ensures that EHS and Airworthiness requirements are met within their team.
- For providing support to customers/authorities as necessary
Key Quality Functional Challenges
- Provide and maintain a safe working environment for themselves and the team.
- Develop a self-motivated, capable and 'can do` approach.
- Delivering against their targets and responsibilities.
- Supporting multi functional, team based problem solving and a "can do" approach to fixing issues.
- Interfacing with the operational teams and integrating with all support functions at the working level so that fast response to Quality concerns in the production cycle are the norm, resulting in containment of concerns, customer protection, visual management and evidence of quality improvements.
- Spending 80% + of their time on the shop floor.
- Putting appropriate actions/measures in place to ensure Quality targets are met.
- Contribute to Departmental Improvement Projects and Tactical Improvement Plans.
- Performance is measured against Quality objectives using Key Performance Indicators and is linked to the reduction of the Cost of Non Quality.
- Contribution to specific Quality improvements as agreed with Quality Line Side Group Leader & Product Quality Manager.
If the following job description interests you, don't hesitate to apply