|Job Ref:||204747614||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Uxbridge||Address:||Post Code:||UB10||Salary:||£11.50 - £13/hour||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:23|
My client are a world leading refrigerated vehicle rental company who are looking for multiple HGV mechanics to join their ever growing company on a permanent basis. |
The vehicle mechanic must have experience with the service maintenance and repair of HGV's.
Job duties include
* To ensure all service and inspection documentation is correctly completed.
* Management of individual workload and job assignment.
* Accurate completion of job sheets and quantification of time.
* Use of workshop equipment in a correct manner.
* Contribute towards effective "preventative maintenance".
* Ensure Health and Safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
* Correctly record the use of parts.
* Supply own tools as specified from the Company.
* Complete all work to a "right first time standard".
* Prepare and submit vehicles to a standard appropriate for the issuing of an annual test certificate.
* Communicate accurately with Foreman / Manager as to Work in Progress and any anticipated delays or issues.
* Ensure that knowledge is in line with modern technologies and developments applicable to the role.
* Ensure that good housekeeping standards are maintained at all times.
* Any other ad-hoc duties as required.
For more information please call Max Hall on (Apply online only) or email
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy