|Job Ref:||204747589||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:23|
Change Recruitment are working in partnership with a Global Facilities Management contractor to recruit their next Electrical Manager for a static role in Edinburgh. This is an exciting opportunity working at our clients most prestigious building and with a well respected team. |
The Electrical Manager will be responsible for managing a team of technicians and engineers looking after the maintenance within a critical environment, management of subcontractors and other suppliers with a key focus on health and safety.
Due to this being a critical environment you will be required to work under pressure while demonstrating exceptional leadership skills and customer service skills. You will also be required to build strong relationship skills with the client and other departments within the building.
* Plan and schedule all planned maintenance within the plant and building using maximo
* Negotiate with subcontractors in order to provide a cost effective service
* Regular meetings with staff, contractors and suppliers to discuss performance
* Ensure the integrity of the systems are achieved such as Gas, HV, Renal and Medical Gas
* Involved in the process of tendering contracts and selection of sub contractors
* Ensure lifecycle planning is achieved
* Responsible for bringing to attention any unsafe working conditions or practices
* Directly accountable for day to day matters to the Engineering manager
* Competitive Basic salary
* Health Care
* Career progression
* Other fantastic company benefits