|Job Ref:||204747505||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Limerick||Address:||Salary:||£28.86 - £32.47/hour DOE||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:23|
Pay rate: €40 - €45 Depending on experience |
Location: Limerick, Ireland
* Development of machine design control systems including servo motion and high speed device integration.
* Develop, test and install PLC and control software as part of a highly automated, high volume 24/7 validated production environment
* Develop Functional and Detailed Design Specifications from User Requirement Specifications
* Develop high quality PLC and HMI code from Functional and Detailed Design Specifications
* Work within a cross functional multidiscipline team environment.
* Participates within project teams, provide technical support and make informed decisions on hardware and architecture selection.
* Fault-find complex automation equipment
* Maintain comprehensive documentation of code to Medical Device standards
* Develop machine control software involving servo pneumatic and data control.
* Participate among cross-functional teams to ensure projects are delivered on time and to required quality standards.
* Develop, debug and validate Control System software programs
* Analyse, understand, fault-find and modify automation software
* Ability to organize, plan and execute multiple tasks to tight schedules
* Highly motivated self-starter
* Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science OR equivalent
* 5/6 years experience working with automated control systems as part of a machine design team.
* Strong PLC background in Allen Bradley Control Logix 5000, APT, Siemens S7, Elau, Pilz Safety, PLCs and Wonder ware Intouch/ArchestrA HMI software.
* Additional knowledge of Servo Motion Control, printer systems, vision systems, robotics, BCR, data analytics and RFID systems would be beneficial
* Accustomed to working in a validated environment with strong discipline with regard to change control.
If you feel this is a suitable role for you then send me a copy of your recent CV and call me on (Apply online only) and we can discuss this further.
If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to get in touch.
To find out more about Real please visit (url removed)
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales