|Job Ref:||204747487||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Goole||Address:||Salary:||£25000/annum Pension Scheme and Life Insurance||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:23|
Electrical Maintenance Technician|
Elevation Recruitment Group have an exciting opportunity for a days based Electrical Technician to join a leading heavy materials processing company based in East Yorkshire.
The Electrician will report to the Maintenance Manager and carry out planned maintenance activities as well as responding to breakdowns and assisting with projects across site.
The Electrical Technician's duties will include:
* Carry out routine and preventative maintenance on Electrical machinery
* Respond to breakdowns and carry out prompt repairs
* Monitor plant & equipment in an attempt to predict potential failures
* Keep up to date maintenance records on CMMS system
* Maintain Health & Safety standards at all times
Elevation Recruitment Group would be keen to speak with candidates with the following skills and experiences:
* Qualified in an Electrical Engineering discipline
* Significant experience of plant maintenance, ideally in a medium/heavy manufacturing environment
* Familiar with PLCs and able to carry out basic fault-finding
* Knowledge of Electrical distribution systems and Switchgear
* Motor Drive / Inverter experience
* Possess a sound knowledge and appreciation of Health & Safety legislation
* Basic computer literacy
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading and innovative team.
To apply for this position please send your application or call (Apply online only) for all enquiries.
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist recruitment consultancy dealing with senior engineering, technical and operational positions in South Yorkshire and the surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
Please visit our website at (url removed) for more information on:
- Engineering Jobs or Engineering Recruitment
- Manufacturing Jobs or Manufacturing Recruitment