|Job Ref:||204747454||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:23|
Air Conditioning Service and Maintenance Engineer|
Airco are looking to recruit an experienced Refrigeration & Air Con service engineer in the Sheffield area to complement our skilled workforce.
The ideal applicant is somebody who, along with the criteria below, prides themselves on a high level of professionalism and ability to build good working relationships with colleagues and customers. As is standard for the role across the industry, the applicant must be flexible to the needs of the business, and take part in a 24hr standby rota.
- Minimum 5 years experience
- NVQ Level 2 in Refrigeration/Air conditioning
- City & Guilds 2079 Fgas, or current Fgas cert Preferred Qualifications
- Safety Passport
Competencies & Experience
- Fault finding on a wide range of commercial refrigeration and air conditioning equipment including VRF, data centre cooling, water chillers, process cooling, coldrooms, cabinets, air/ground source heat pumps (not essential)
- High standard of PPM, and pro-actively recommend remedial works
- Excellent time management, communication and organisational skills
- Flexible and self-motivated
- Good health & safety awareness, and willingness to promote and adhere to safe working practices. Experience and understanding of risk assessment also.
- Familiar with using electronic system to complete job documents (preferable, not essential)
Salary negotiable based on experience + van, credit card, iPad, mobile phone