|Job Ref:||204751137||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hertford||Address:||Post Code:||SG14||Salary:||£10.00/hour||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:24|
Process Operators - double-days (6-2, 2-10), early finish Friday|
North Hertfordshire, Near Hertford.
Our client has experienced huge growth last year and and is seeking to increase the Process Operating team by several heads as soon as possible. This is a close knit, skilled team so learning and development on the job is built in.
The role of the Process Operator, is to be able to operate all parts of the Production Line including - Product Preparation/ Handling Raw Materials, Processing, Packing and Warehouse duties, ensuring Maximum Efficiency whilst maintaining Safety, Environmental, Food Grade Safety and Quality standards.
* Operate all parts of the main product preparation and process plant to optimise the efficiency of production.
* Blending / mixing of ingredients - into vessels, drums and sample sizes
* Carry out loading of pallets into warehouse racking and picking of orders for loading onto delivery vehicles. Load delivery vehicles in line with customer needs.
* Filling product into drums to ensure that orders are packed and despatched in a timely fashion.
* Cleaning of mixing vessels, rotation of stock.
* The ideal applicants will be able to carry out manual lifting and carrying. A current driving licence and / or counterbalance fork lift truck licence is essential.
* You will need to be computer literate and have good accuracy and numeracy, plus able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
* Well-presented and articulate.
* Experience in (food /process/ manufacturing/ highly regulated (or similar) industry
* Honest, open and trustworthy
Call Lucy Cater
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency. SRG, winners of the Recruitment Professional Awards 2011 'Best Company to work for' and 'Best People Development Business' awards, and the only "highly commended" company in the Annual Recruiter Awards for Excellence 2011, for 'Best Small Recruitment Agency to Work For