|Job Ref:||204751097||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£15872/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:24|
An exciting opportunity has arisen with our loyal client based in Bilborough for a number of full-time permanent inbound Customer Service Advisers.|
The role requires you to have a passion for delivering excellence in customer service.
* To deal with inbound customer calls relating to appointment bookings for services or repairs, issues and general account enquiries;
* To make outbound customer calls in response to a previous enquiry;
* To work to resolve customer enquiries at first point of contact. If this is not possible, to identify when a customer escalation is required and follow relevant escalation process;
* To log all work requests on the relevant system ensuring all required data is obtained and recorded. All notes relating to the customer enquiry must be duly recorded;
* To liaise with other internal departments and sub-contractors as required ensuring timely completion of work. The Candidate's responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Ensuring that all customer queries are dealt with in a professional manner and in accordance with company process, policy and guidelines;
* Ensuring for each customer contact all required data is obtained and recorded in the relevant system;
* To ensure you adhere to the Client Company's code of conduct;
* To meet and aim to exceed individual performance objectives. Key Skill/Essential Requirements:
* Minimum one year experience of operating within a customer service environment ideally within a contact centre;
* Excellent verbal communication skills;
* Excellent written communication skills;
* Attention to detail;
* PC literate, experience of using Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word applications.
If you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position please apply via the link, attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the number of applicants only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Office Angels are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer