|Job Ref:||204747008||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicestershire||Address:||Post Code:||LE65||Salary:||£21000 - £22000/annum Regular overtime (OTE £28k), Company||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:24|
Job Title: Construction \ Plant Workshop Engineer |
Type: Permanent - Full time
Salary: £21,000 plus overtime (OTE: £28,000)
Hours of work: 07:00 - 17:30, Monday to Friday (no weekend work)
Holidays: 20 plus 8 Bank holidays
Working in a small team of experienced Engineers you will be working on a broad range of construction and plant equipment including brands such as Atlas, Bomag, Kubota, Manitou and Thwaites up to 10 tonnes.
This position would ideally suit an NVQ qualified, apprentice served Engineer who is looking for a position with regular hours, no callouts or weekend work.
* Diagnose and repair faults on full range of Construction \ Plant Equipment
* Carry out PDI inspections on new equipment
* Fit accessories as required
* Use repair equipment and tools
* To manage administration tasks and complete all service and repair records accurately
* Work well under pressure and retain a positive attitude to customer service
* Maintain Health and Safety to Company and HSE regulations
* Apprenticeship in Construction Plant Maintenance and Repair or relevant experience in plant construction equipment (essential)
* Knowledge of auto-electrics; engines; transmissions; hydraulics and pneumatics (essential)
* Ability to diagnose faults on plant construction equipment and carry out repairs.
* Able to work under pressure and on own initiative without supervision.
* Self-motivated and able to work to very high standards.
* Promote the objectives and activities of the company at all times.
* Follow company policies and procedures at all times.
* To participate and engage in any job related training and individual development.
* Be civil, courteous and co-operative to colleagues, management, suppliers and customers.
* To take all reasonable steps to protect the company's premises and property and to avoid misuse of equipment and other materials provided.
* To adhere to the Health and Safety regulations and practice safe working methods to prevent personal injury or injury to colleagues or others.
If you believe this role to closely match your own experience/qualities and would like to apply for the position, please contact Barry Tapping for further information.
Alternatively, please send us an up to date copy of your CV and we'll get back to you in due course to discuss your application in more detail.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services. We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively. For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at (url removed)