|Job Ref:||204746822||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Huntingdon||Address:||Post Code:||PE29||Salary:||£22 - £25/hour||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:24|
I have an urgent requirement for a site engineer on the A14 project. A Tier 1 civil engineering contractor working as part of a major highways JV requires a Site Engineer to join their team on a contract basis starting ideally on Monday. |
I'm looking for a competent site engineer who can guide some graduates and be there to advise and keep check of work.
The Site Engineer will be responsible for;
* Liaising with the project team to ensure safe, timely delivery of a quality project
* Offering direction to junior engineers
* Setting out of roads, earthworks etc
* Keeping daily records of site activities
The ideal candidate will have the following;
* A Degree, Bachelors, MSc or HND in Civil Engineering
* Knowledge and experience of Highways standards and procedures
* Experience working for a main contractor
* CSCS qualification
* Knowledge and experience of motorways and setting out.
The successful candidate will not only benefit form working for this excellent contractor but will also benefit from working with Carmichael UK. We pay weekly, offer support with CSCS, PTS and Lucas tests, have a competitive referral scheme and retail discounts on our Hummingbird website.
Please apply now if you are interested