|Job Ref:||204748828||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Sevenoaks||Address:||Post Code:||TN13||Salary:||£10 - £12/hour DOE||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:24|
Field Service Engineer|
Job title: Field Service Engineer
Location: Sevenoaks and the surrounding area
Hourly rate: £10-£12 per hour, DOE. This is a contract role with the potential to go permanent.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading name within the water purification industry, as we are currently seeking a Field Service Engineer to cover Sevenoaks and the surrounding area. The hourly rate is £10-£12 per hour, DOE. This is a contract role with the potential to go permanent; please get in touch for further details.
Being a Field Service Engineer in this role isn't just about taking care of the equipment, it is about giving the customers great service every day. So you'll need to know your stuff, solve problems quickly and be great with people.
• Be the face of the company for our customers demonstrating outstanding customer service including good personal appearance and great communication skills
• Prepare and install WaterBars in a variety of different environments including commercial businesses, government establishments and peoples' homes
• Carry out routine servicing to our range of equipment to company standards and to the satisfaction of the customer.
• Carry out competent fault finding and diagnostic tests on our equipment, repairing faults that are identified on the customer's premises
• Ensure all work is carried out safely, tidily and to a high standard
• Pass on any great sales opportunities to the right team
• Responsible for maintaining your company vehicle, ensuring it is clean, tidy and roadworthy at all times
• Self-motivated and happy to work on your own
• Excellent communication skills are essential in this customer facing role
• Clean and presentable appearance
• Punctual, reliable with a desire to provide excellent customer service
• Duties will include lifting and carrying weights of up to 20kg
Qualifications and Experience
• Experience as a Field Service Engineer
• Full clean driving licence
• Any experience in plumbing or the water dispenser industry (EDWCA) would be beneficial, but is not essential, as full training will be given
• Familiar with mobile technology and email
If you feel this is a good match for your skills and experience and is a role you could make a positive impact in, we look forward to hearing from you. Please apply for further information