|Job Ref:||2016-12538_Redmond||Employer:||Golder Associates||Country:||United States||County/State:||Washington||City:||Redmond||Address:||Post Date:||07/10/2016 05:00|
Global Talent Attraction Manager|
*Location:* US-Houston, TX
*Job ID:* 2016-12538
*Area of Interest:* EN - Human Resources (HD)
*Job Type:* Full Time
*# of Positions:* 1
*Education (Minimum):* Bachelors Degree
*Posted Date:* 10/6/2016
*Experience (Years):* 10
Golder Associates is currently seeking a Global Talent Attraction Manager (GTAM). This role reports to Golder's Chief Human Resources Officer, and can be located in any of Golder Associates mid-to-large size offices, preferably within North America.
In this role you will be responsible for leading the global Center of Excellence focused on recruitment and talent attraction. Operating with ongoing and regular collaboration of both the imbedded regional HR teams and the business leaders, you will ensure that recruitment efforts are focused, value adding, cost efficient, and support the Golder strategic plan and overall human resources strategy.
In addition to CoE duties, you will be a member of the Global HR Team and contribute to overall global HR strategy through regular attendance at online meetings or periodic attendance at in person meetings held by the CHRO. In this area, you both represent your own knowledge base (best practice) but also see the big picture in terms of HR globally at Golder. You may contribute time and effort to global HR projects, and will be accountable to the CHRO to ensure that global HR standards, where applicable, are communicated and implemented globally.
This role is a balance between strategic thought leadership as well as a hands-on tactical role focused on delivery to the business.
Talent Attraction and Recruitment
This position is held by the individual who is accountable and responsible to coordinate and lead all recruitment activities for the Golder group.
* Acting as an individual contributor, spends at least 50% of their time directly recruiting hard to find, experienced professional, senior technical and other leadership type roles from the market
* Identifies competitor or other organizations which are talent targets, and confidentially sources key individuals in these organizations to join Golder in a confidential or sensitive manner that does not expose Golder to any risks
* Provide market intelligence on competitor organizations when applicable
Develop a Golder Alumni group in order to keep lines of communication open with former employees as potential boomerang talent.
* Develops and actively manages vendor relationships which are efficient and provide for a high ROI to the company, i.e. LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc.
* Pre-qualifies and manages external contingency and retained search organizations and actively manages these relationships. Sets the expectations when and if Golder will use these types of firms.
* Establish and manage recruitment budget
* Develop metrics to track the success of the recruitment team, and track these KPIâ€™s over time, provide dashboard for leadership use, such as cost to hire, time to fill, etc.
* Functionally or directly lead the regionally imbedded recruitment team(s), hold these staff accountable for results and/or coach them for development purposes
* Working with Global Communications Director and CHRO, ensure brand consistency for talent attraction purposes
* Train HR staff and leadership on hiring best practices and methodologies
* Study and recommend any other hiring tools, i.e. pre-employment testing or screening, which will improve the accuracy of the selection process
* Work with local and regional HR to understand (where applicable) local hiring and recruitment requirements and ensure local compliance rules are followed
* Ensure that Applicant tracking tools are being universally used and sufficient to our needs, and fully integrated from an HRIS standpoint
* Develops overall plan to mine and understand talent pool within applicant tracking system
* Promotes internal recruitment (i.e. mobility) and employee referral program, and works to increase the proportion of internal moves across the group to improve career opportunities and achieve further cost efficiencies.
Global HR and General Expectations:
* Serves as member of Global HR Team contributing to overall HR strategy, and this may include time and effort on global HR projects.
* Maintains high ethical standards and compliance with Golder Code of Conduct, policies and local laws.
* Maintains absolute confidentiality of information relating to sensitive HR matters.
* As determined, additional specific duties or projects as assigned.
Key skills include the following:
* Excellent knowledge of Golder organization both geographically and services within regions and/or experience in recruiting within the Engineering (preferably Civil & Environmental engineering) areas
* Experience, education & credentials which demonstrate commitment to professional career in recruitment and/or Human Resources with a specialization in recruitment
* Subject matter expertise, demonstrated through experience, including but not limited to:
* Directly recruiting passive, hard to find, experienced professional and/or senior level candidates in a confidential manner
* Deploying a global resourcing model and policy
* Setting and measuring KPIâ€™s related to recruitment such as cost per hire, time to fill, etc.
* The use of social media to amplify recruitment efforts and maximize employer brand
* Training and developing the skills of others in HR or line managers/leaders in recruitment and selection skills
* Managing and directing the activities of a recruitment team
* Developing a diverse talent pipeline
* The integration of the hiring cycle with onboarding activities, i.e. managing a seamless handoff to the business
* Vendor control and management
* Working towards enhancing the Hiring Manager and Candidate recruitment experience
* Excellent communications skills, both orally and in writing
* Ability to negotiate and influence outcomes with others, both internally and externally
* Ability to coordinate and manage projects; keen attention to detail; ability to implement global standards
* Availability to travel within region or globally as needed, or regularly communicate during non-business hours
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Our Staff Benefit from:
An option to purchase shares in Golder Associates
Career and personal development opportunities and support of personal growth
Employee mentoring program
Competitive benefits and remuneration packages
At Golder Associates, we strive to be the most respected global group specializing in ground engineering and environmental services. Employee-owned since our formation in 1960, we have created a unique culture with pride in ownership, resulting in long-term organizational stability. Our professionals take the time to build an understanding of our clientsâ€™ needs and of the specific environments in which they operate. Golder has experienced steady growth in the number of people we employ and our technical capabilities. We now employ over 6,500 people who operate from more than 160 offices across Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America and South America.
Golder Associates Statement:
Golder Associates Inc. is a drug free employer and undertakes drug and alcohol testing as allowed by law and pursuant to its Drug Free Workplace Policy. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.