|Job Ref:||38709||Employer:||Goodrich||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wolverhampton||Address:||Post Date:||07/10/2016 05:05|
Operating in the Civil OE Returns Centre this role involves the processing of material returned from our customers and being returned to suppliers in SAP. This is an important supporting role to operations and supply chain ensuring that returns are processed and customer returns available for repair and investigation in a timely manner.|
Customer Return Processing in SAP
Raising of Supplier QNs in SAP
Packing and shipping
Processing scrap parts
Maintaining areas to good 5S standards
Creating and/or developing Standard Work as the processes are improved and developed further
The ideal candidate will be hard working with a desire to drive improvement into processes to deliver the best possible customer service. They will be able to manage their own time working towards defined targets and ensuring that multiple targets are being addressed on a daily basis They will have some SAP experience, preferably in the areas highlighted above.
The successful candidate will spend time interacting with operations, supply chain and quality. As well as becoming conversant in SAP transactions used in Quality, SIOP and Material Logistics roles. This role could be a stepping stone in to roles in Quality Engineering, Materials Logistics or Operational Support for the right candidate.
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS :
• Excellent communicator and co-ordinator - Professional presentation skills
• Effective Co-Ordinator / Facilitator style with ability to deliver events.
• Strong organization, planning, and action plan execution capabilities.
• Methodical - using structured tools and techniques.
• Proactive and self-motivated with strong desire achieve team success
• Ability to research and lead technical discussions on ACE tools
• Tenacity, patience and teamwork culture to train and coach stakeholders
• Disciplined - providing status and reports in a timely manner
• Excellent time management - ability to manage multiple activities effectively
• Ability to motivate, gain commitments and hold stakeholders accountable