CNC TECHNICAL TRAINER
Precision Engineered Industrial Products
Competitive Base + Benefits - Cardiff
Boasting a history spanning well over a hundred years and a turnover in excess of £150 million, this global market leader is recognised for delivering technical solutions to OEM’s, end-users and appointed distributor channels.
The company manufacture critical components for power transmission equipment used in drivetrain applications within Oil & Gas, Mineral Extraction, Mass Transit, Marine Propulsion and Metal Processing Sectors.
• Responsible for evaluation of precision machining training requirements to meet current and future needs of the on-site production facilities.
• Development and delivery of a comprehensive plan to standardise proficiency levels of existing and new employees - including the co-ordination of Apprenticeship intake.
• Define benchmarks and monitor KPI’s for skills diversification and competence certification in response to customer applications and specifications.
• Contribute an expertise in CI philosophy and lean techniques to proactively encourage personal development across functions.
• Should demonstrate a successful record of “hands-on” CNC environment supervisory experience with the interpersonal skills to enhance inter-departmental communications.
•Ideally conversant with up to 5-axis processes on DMG , the latest installed equipment from Mazak, and electronic and manual measurement procedures.
• Able to understand technical drawings and plans, explain technical complexities with clarity and present feasible solutions for trouble-shooting and provide input to PPM programmes.
• Welcome the prospect of working within a team supporting best practice culture, whilst striving for notable customer service levels.
In the first instance please submit cv including current salary quoting Ref: JRP/TT/063 to NA