Skills & Qualifications:
- Using MS Excel/PowerPoint compile data and produce reports, spreadsheets and graphs to represent data.
- Assist colleagues in production of documentation as required by the business.
- Maintain defined systems of manual and computerised records ensuring a high level of organisation and speed/ease of information retrieval.
- Deal with routine enquiries from customers, suppliers and a wide range of colleagues through effective communication either verbal or written.
- Take messages or impart information as required acting appropriately at all times. Recognise and escalate issues which you cannot deal with to relevant person in a timely manner, ensuring compliance with standards set for customer contact to ensure customer queries are dealt with effectively and closed satisfactorily.
- Accurately sort and allocate mail. Where appropriate respond to incoming/outgoing correspondence.
- Raise SAP notifications as required following customer calls.
- Co-operate with and support colleagues from within your team.
- Co-operate with and support colleagues from other teams, business units and central functions.
- Deal with internal and external enquires in a professional manner providing appropriate information and guidance.
- Basic general education including literacy and numeracy qualifications.
- Experience of Customer Service/Administration/Telephony.
- Proficient in the use of a personal computer and business applications software e.g. MS Office.
- SAP skills and knowledge are desirable.