The Future is Growth
We are BHP Billiton, a leading global resources company. Our purpose is to create long-term shareholder value through the discovery, acquisition, development and marketing of natural resources. Our people are the foundation of our business and the key to our success.
We seek a highly motivated individual to join our dynamic team as an Administrator HR in Master Data for HR Services in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the Lead Master Data HR, you will be responsible to execute the GAS HR operational activities assigned on time, in accordance with the Operational plan and standard GAS HR processes and procedures. Ensures that Time Management Data for all employees and non-complex activities is uploaded, or updated into the HR system in a timely and accurate manner. The successful candidates will be required to maintain excellent communication across all relevant stakeholders to provide quick and accurate responses to all queries.
- Demonstrate an overriding commitment to Health, Safety, Environment and Community (HSEC)
- Ensure alignment with and compliance to internal controls including Group Level Documents, agreements, systems, standards and procedures
- Contribute towards achieving set performance targets, benchmarks and KPIs by focusing on maintaining up-to-date, accurate and timely data in 1SAP
- Develop supportive relationships with others in the team and demonstrate and promote operational discipline when executing day-to-day activities
- Ensure local operating procedures and documentation is maintained at all times
- Assist with system testing and internal controls as required, and ensure adherence to implementing improved controls
- Participate in control self-assessment teams and other internal review processes
- Identify risks and provide input into planning and actioning risk assessments
- Uploads Time Management data into HR system and other non complex activities or tasks
- Validates correctness of master data by performing daily audits and checking
- Assists with pre and post pay run data validation processes for time management
- Ensure the integrity of required reporting is maintained in accordance with regional statutory and legislation requirements
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate should possess:
- Degree or any relevant qualification in Human Resource/Business
- Background or interest in payroll, master data, year-end process
- High computer literacy, including excellent spreadsheet/database skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Highly accurate data entry skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly developed time management skills
- Fluent English, both verbal and written
- Others as required by role
- 12 months contract
To be considered for the above opportunity with BHP Billiton, please upload a copy of your CV and cover letter online at NA .
Local terms and conditions will apply.