|Job Ref:||EMP376170||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Peterborough||Address:||Post Code:||PE1||Salary:||£55,000 - £60,000/year||Post Date:||14/10/2016 21:33|
My client is looking to take on an experienced Programme Manager to join their team, looking after asset management programmes of work within a construction background. This position would suit someone with a wide variety of experience of stakeholder management and demonstrable experience within construction. This is a varied role and a full job description is available.|
Programme/ Project Management experience within Construction
Qualifications & experience (relevant to job):
1. Degree qualified (preferred)
2. Chartered Engineer (Not essential)
3. Excellent leadership and communication skills.
4. Extensive proven experience in programme/portfolio/project management.
5. Demonstrable experience in the delivery of capital infrastructure
6. Cost control management (appreciation but not expert in P6).
7. Issue resolution and risk management
8. Managing large workloads within a changing environment and working to strict business deadlines
9. Experience managing multiple stakeholders through influence and negotiation within a matrix management structure