|Job Ref:||EMP376141||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Industry:||Marine||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Southampton||Address:||Salary:||Negotiable||Post Date:||07/10/2016 21:27|
Our Marine Client are extremely busy with Projects and are now looking for a Strong Project Manager to join their team.|
Project management experience, Strong IT skills, Demonstrable experience of running projects to budget.
As a Project manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered to the Client's specification, upholding quality and delivering on time and to budget.
- Holding responsibility for all personnel on site, ensuring all are adhering to H&S and working to standard.
- Client and stake holder liaison.
The Project manager will need:
-Exceptional communication, prioritisation and planning skills.
- A results and details driven personality.
- Excellent IT skills
- Prior experience of running large projects - preferably in the Marine industry.
- Shipbuilding Technical knowledge.