|Job Ref:||EMP376177||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Swindon||Address:||Post Code:||DY3||Salary:||£23,000 - £25,000/year||Post Date:||07/10/2016 21:28|
This exciting new opportunity will be to manage the day to day activities of the Microbiology Laboratory for my client that delivers a range of specialist outsourced services to healthcare providers and other clients. |
Sound knowledge of microbiology techniques and GMP
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Responsible for the supervision of laboratory staff, in conjunction with the Laboratory supervisor, to achieve effective utilisation of team resource.
• To ensure all work in the laboratory is carried out in compliance with the Health and Safety policies, GMP, ISO9001, ISO13485, ISO17025, accreditation requirements, internal procedures.
• Maintains accurate and sufficiently detailed records of all quality tests performed.
• Upholds relevant quality standards as set out in the controlled laboratory and QA procedures.
• Responsible for organising the environmental monitoring program (including particle counting) and the checking of the environmental conditions within the laboratory.
• Cleaning of general laboratory, test rooms and cleanrooms.
• Deal with all customer inquiries/complaints in a courteous, professional manner at all times.
• Responsible for stock control in conjunction with the other laboratory staff in a proactive manner.
• To ensure the laboratory is maintained in a clean and orderly condition.
• To review, approve and authorise laboratory tests
• To assist in the management of work instructions, Methods and procedures.
• Sound knowledge of microbiology techniques and GMP
• 3 years or more years of laboratory experience
• Degree in a science based subject preferably Biology