|Job Ref:||EMP376134||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Durrington||Address:||Salary:||£45,000 - £50,000/year||Post Date:||07/10/2016 21:28|
Working within a well-established and successful Group Support Function, the Client Services Manager plays a significant role within the successful running of a major client within the Group’s ‘Managed’ portfolio.|
Onsite Recruitment Experience
Operating as the voice of the client within the group, this role requires an individual to proactive seek to improve the services and build relationships within one of our largest and most complex client solutions.
Candidates will have the gravitas to operate at a senior level both within the client and internal communities. They must have a knowledge of outsourced solutions for both contract and permanent recruitment. They must be adept at issue resolution, internal and external communication and have the ability to identify commercial opportunities.
Working with the Client Services Director and Senior Management across the Group, this position reports in to the sector specific Client Relationship Director.
The Client Services Manager is responsible for:
• Driving an exquisite service experience to a key client
• Client relationship management, both operational and strategic
• Operationalize continuous improvement plans with the client
• Be the face of the Gattaca service embedded within the clients teams onsite
• Identifying opportunities to increase or improve the service to our major clients
• Solution development to aid with the development of the account
• Establishment and management of the supply chain
• Liaison with Group delivery consultants to ensure all client related information is cascaded
• Working to agreed contractual SLA and KPIs
• Production of MI and attendance at client review meetings on a monthly basis / as required
Gattaca is a leading global recruitment specialist in the engineering and technology sectors. Operating in 14 offices, across 4 continents we have over 30 years’ experience in the recruitment industry. All our 700 staff members; 500 of whom are recruitment consultants; help make Gattaca what it is, a dedicated provider of specialist recruitment. With over 30 years’ experience in the recruitment industry, our vision is to be the leading specialist recruiter in all our markets.