|Job Ref:||EMP375995||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Basingstoke||Address:||Post Code:||RG21||Salary:||£20,000 - £30,000/year||Post Date:||14/10/2016 21:32|
Our client design and manufacture a range of products and machinery, they are looking for a Design Engineer to join their successful business.|
Design and 3D CAD Experience
The successful Design Engineer will be responsible for standard products and custom projects, designing and detailing from concept through to production.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Design and detail of standard, specials and conceptual products using Company preferred design packages.
• Technical documentation, calculations, and BOM through to manufacture.
• Project Management where applicable.
• The development of the Design Department.
We are ideally looking for candidate with the following experience:
1. Experience of Design with 3D packages preferably Inventor (desirable):
2. Preparation of Design Schematic, Assembly and Detail drawings.
3. Preparation of parts lists/BOM’s.
4. Experience in machined component or sheet metal and fabricated components
5. Mechanical Design engineering experience ideally from design to installation/ commissioning
1. Design and selection of drives and with geared motors -
2. Automatic positioning systems - electrical and pneumatic -
3. Instrumentation e.g. for pressure, flow and temperature -
4. Safety of machinery -
5. Practical engineering (hands on) of fabrication, sheet metal work, welding, machining, assembly work. –