AQUILA Air Traffic Management Services is a partnership between NATS,a leading UK air navigation services specialist and Thales, a driving force in UK and global air traffic management. Together, we are deploying our expert knowledge to improve military air traffic management in the UK. It’s a transformational project named Project Marshall, which, will deliver ongoing service efficiency savings for UK military terminal air traffic services throughout the 22 year life of the programme.|
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the Change Manager will manage a team of resources, mostly sourced from other departments within Aquila (e.g. Finance, Commercial, Project Management) to plan and enact a process and individual contract changes for the Marshal contract. As such the Change Manager will be responsible for process improvement and the achievement of a revenue target.
As the Change Manager you will be responsible for;
- Driving a change process which exceeds the budgeted in-year revenue for change to the Marshall contract.
- With MoD, optimise the change process to reduce the timescale for change processing to a maximum of 4 weeks for an admin change, 8 weeks for a small change and 12 weeks for a medium change
- Producing and maintaining management reports to identify, categorise and show status of changes to the Marshal contract
- Establishing relationships with Marshal DT and the Aquila supply chain evidenced by regular, documented reviews
- Forecasting, obtaining and managing resources sufficient to deliver the change workload that has been agreed with MoD, internally with Aquila and with Aquila’s supply chain
- Be responsible for the commercial and business integrity of all changes to the Marshal contract.
- Be the centre of excellence for all Marshal change matters Aquila - providing knowledge and expertise
- Monitor, where they concern contract changes, Aquila’s own contractual obligations and others’ obligations to Aquila (upstream and downstream) and ensure that all obligations achieved or missed, whether by Aquila or its customers, suppliers or partners are recorded and acted upon as necessary.
- Look forward – seeking to avoid or mitigate risks before they become issues for the business.
- Set the frameworks for the business to ensure that governance of change operates efficiently and effectively with sufficient compliance tools and processes to ensure Aquila meets all contractual and legislative requirements.
- Drive changes to the Marshall contract which are both profitable for Aquila and value for money for our MoD customer. Seek and support business growth.