Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||TAPA-INSV01120910||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||India||City:||Savli||Address:||Post Date:||07/10/2016 22:03|
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions. |
At Bombardier, 70,000 employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
1. Monitor and control the SAP performance KPI for the Warehouse. Accountable for Reporting, controlling and improving the Warehouse SAP performance.
2. Acts as the bridge between the operational team and the site SAP co-ordinator for standardization / implementation of SAP procedures. Responsible for the User Acceptance Testing for all changes and new processes which are setup for WH.
3. Responsible for Training all the end users (supervisors, DOE and helpers). Maintain a detailed SAP induction program for new joiners and refresher training for existing users for WH. Review of Existing SAP work Instructions and creation / revision of work instructions to match the business needs.
4. Leads all SAP improvement projects for Warehouse. Supporting the operational team in maintaining the stock accuracy and real time data updating in SAP. Establishing Lessons Learnt for issues and deployment of corrective and preventive actions for issues.
5. Acts as the WH SAP administrator and responsible for raising of new account requests, Deletion of old accounts. Participates in the Role access authorization audit.
Qualification & Experience:
- Any Graduate or Engineering - Min 4 yrs experience in SAP Warehouse Management role in a manufacturing organisation ( SAP WM certified will be an added advantage)