the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
As a Program Financial Analyst for the Bombardier Business Aircraft division, you will be responsible to simultaneously define and manage the Program's budget in lined with the various projects changes to the Challenger aircrafts.
In your role, you will:
- Define and put together the Program's budget. You will ensure follow up and respect of the financial engagement made by the functional groups throughout the year.
- Evaluate financial forecast for the out years aligned with the objectives and orientations defined by the Program. You will plan budget envelops, based on priorities, while respecting the global financial guidance.
- Maintain and manage budget risks and opportunities, while providing recommendations based on your analysis and work with the cross functional teams.
- Present and communicate throughout our financial governances monthly and quarterly results, risks, opportunities and recommendations. You will be working closely with Finance.
- Work in a cross-functional environment where you must deal with all levels of various functions.
As our ideal candidate,
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
- You have a bachelor's degree in Business Administration (preferably with a finance background) or equivalent couples with more than five (5) years of relevant work experience ;
- You are proficient with MS Office (MS Projet, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), & SAP;
- You possess strong negotiation skills and are well versed in project management.
- You demonstrate excellent communication skills and are fluent in French and English, both spoken and written.
- You are an excellent team player, are innovative, have good judgement and great leader;
- You have strong knowledge in operational and financial management, as well as the ability interpret legal and contractual interpretation.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at NA
Your ideas move people.