Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||TGFI-INVD01130336||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||India||City:||Vadodara||Address:||Post Date:||07/10/2016 22:04|
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions. |
At Bombardier, 70,000 employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
1. Make financial situation transparent to divisional management and recommend possible corrective actions with respect to ensure delivery as per committed results
2. Validate the MIS expenses, Fixed Asset and CAPEX monitoring, control changes
3. Preparation, presentation and coordinate the preparation of the divisional MOR pack
4. Develop cross functional relationship with Group functions , local and divisional Management
5. Manage and ensure OSC, statutory compliance and alignment to Bombardier rules and accounting policies
6. Cash reporting to Group Finance
7. Support Division Controller to define targets and objectives for Budgets, Forecasts, and measure / monitor their achievement
8. Validation of actual results and ensures that major budget variances are quickly identified and analyzed
9. Participate in Business reviews to enable the Division to meet its strategic objectives and corporate requirements
1010. Develop a network of cross functional teams, and cross functional succession planning
Qualification & Experience:
BCOM/ MCOM and CA/CWA.
4 to 7 years of experience is required.