the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Participate actively in all steps of the recruitment process (pre-selection, interviews and offers).
- Source passive candidates through formal and informal network alliances, complex internet searches, database mining, including the use of the social media.
- Post positions on company career site and any specialty sites
- Schedule interviews for selected candidates
- Process invoices from contract/temporary agencies
- Maintain continuous contact with potential candidates and provide follow-up and updates in our applicant tracking system as appropriate.
- Stay abreast of sourcing/recruiting trends.
As our ideal candidate,
Bombardier is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other personal characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Laws.
- You are currently working towards a Bachelor's Degree (Human Resources preferred)
- You have a minimum of 1 year experience in recruitment or human resources related role - preferred.
- You are a team player and are results oriented
- You have experience with Internet Search by various recruiting techniques and methods - preferred
- You have basic proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
- You have knowledge in SAP HR - preferred
- You have experience with Applicant Tracking Systems - preferred
- You have strong verbal & written communication skills.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.