the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one great idea at a time. We provide the environment where these ideas thrive and grow into great products or customer experiences.
You will be part of the Product Development Engineering, Aerospace team where it all starts for Bombardier as it sets the stage to take full advantage of its investments and the tremendous growth potential of its new products. The organization is responsible for bringing new aircraft programs to their successful entry-into-service. Currently, these new products are the all-new CSeries commercial aircraft and the high-performance Global 7000/Global 8000 business jets.
In your role, you will:
- Obtain & follow delivery schedule
- Follow & support the final line and Preflight activities, production flight test snag, coordinate/manage engineering support for snag resolution when required.
- Interact with the Delivery Manager in the C of A process, support any Transport Canada snag resolution requiring engineering/airworthiness support.
- Coordinate all engineering testing required for certification of type design changes
- Ensure that all schedules for new STC certifications are completed for deliveries
- Meet the Customer Team and participate to the aircraft presentation meeting.
- Answer Customer questions & provide additional explanation of any major A/C discrepancy/flight snags resolution.
- Participate to the pre-flight briefing & post-flight debriefing
- Act as focal & coordination for Customer snag resolution requiring Engineering nor Partners/Vendors support
- Collect & communicate to management entry in-service issue reported by the Customer
- Go on Customer flights when required
- Participate to various Delivery Team & Governance meeting
- Manage and Coordinate solutions for any recurring aircraft infancy problem raised by the Customer at delivery
- Follow Project Engineering & Program activities to have the knowledge on the Program progress, necessary to be with the Customers (for PCRs related to delivery deficiencies and production line improvements).
As our ideal candidate,
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
- You have a University or a College degree in Aerospace or Mechanical engineering or in a related field;
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience in airframe design experience in aerospace;
- You have an in-depth knowledge of operations and aircraft structures & system installation technical requirements
- You have a high sense of commitment, and a willingness to accept responsibilities while acting independently in a high-pressure production environment;
- You are flexible in schedule as assembly equipment occurs on multiple shifts (day, evening, night and weekend);
- You are bilingual (French and English).
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at NA
Your ideas move people.