Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||TISC-INMB01162297||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||India||City:||Mumbai||Address:||Post Date:||07/10/2016 22:04|
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions. |
At Bombardier, 70,000 employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
1. This position requires to co-ordinate the execution of Service Introduction as well as warranty and maintenance from the site set up until end of DLP.
2. Implementation and ensure the daily use of the Management Control Centre (MCC)
3. Keeping up to date with safety, health and environment regulations and ensure needed implementation
4. Propose modification requests (MR's) to Engineering in order to improve the availability and reliability of the trains.
5. Support other warranty service engineers to resolve complex operation problems.
6. Comply & fulfill all applicable requirements of internal & external audits like ISO, IRIS, BOS, 5S, OSC, Safety, Environment, Health etc.
7. Propose modification requests (MR's) to Engineering in order to improve the availability and reliability of the trains.
Qualification & Experience:
B.E/ Diploma in Electrical & Electronics or Mechanical
Minimum 3 years of experience in relevant field/ rolling stock