|Job Ref:||TISC-INVD01180532||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||India||City:||Vadodara||Address:||Post Date:||25/10/2016 22:04|
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions. |
At Bombardier, 70,000 employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
1. Identification and follow up of (potential) Claims towards Suppliers and Customer
2. Follow-up, lead and co-ordinate Claims in accordance with the claim management process and complete those to a satisfactory result for BT
3. Reporting of claims and there status to the local Management, as well as within ISC.
4. Keep up to date all relevant reporting files (Sharepoint, PPRS, etc.)
5. Raise "Claim-Awareness" in all functions
6. Education of "claiming knowledge" in ISC through training and tools in order to further increase competence and habits
7. Creating transparency in all contractual and claim aspect.
8. Review Supplier Contracts and prepare strategy for Claims, including dispute resolution mechanism and negotiation Strategy
9. Review Customer Contract and prepare Strategy for Claims due to additional cost, timeline including dispute resolution mechanism and Negotiation Strategy
NA VOs, cost and prepare Claims for Internal Reviews, Decisions, Negotiation and Settlement
NA with Procurement and Project Management take ownership of all commercial and contractual risks and opportunities
NA contractual arguments in case of dis-agreement with Customer to defend position.
NA communicate contractual awareness & key contractual obligation among project core team members by conducting regular contractual workshops.
NA and implement, jointly with the Project Manager, the external communication management process.
NA maintenance of Project archives for contractual and claim management.
NA that contractual changes, involving the customer, consortium partner, and supplier are properly notified in accordance with the contract and the BT Change Management process (e.g. issuance of notification/ variation order).
NA close co-operation with Contracts & Legal, support and provide guidance to Procurement concerning the placement of all major Purchase Contracts to ensure back-to-back coverage with customer contract is achieved or proper mitigation actions are put in place for any remaining gaps.
NA the ongoing commercial management of the Purchase Contracts once placed (e.g. supplier non-conformity and variation order requests).
NA and implement the Project Commercial strategy towards the Customer, Joint Venture partners and Key Suppliers.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Law and/or Business Economics
- Relevant Experience: - 5 years
Technical skills/knowledge (if required):
- Contracts interpretation
- Claim management