Responsible for building strong client relationships within SG’s largest enterprise and National accounts. Identifies, develops and closes incremental sales opportunities within current customer base. Focuses on penetration of existing customers through the sale of additional products, services and solutions. Provides one point of contact for customer organization; provides expertise and resources for Installation and Service offerings. Works closely with the Operational delivery teams to insure all commitments are met or exceeded.
- Meet territory, product-specific and service offering-specific sales goals
- Increase SG Market Share within territory by selling across SG portfolio
- Meet strategic goals (e.g., sales to key accounts, increased vertical penetration, etc.)
- Increased penetration of products and services into existing accounts
- Strategic Planning: Develop and execute against strategic account plans
- Account Sales: Drive sales for all SG products and services within assigned territory or set of key accounts
- Client Relationships: Works to maximize exposure to the customer C-suite in order to influence and provide customer value. Gains customer acceptance by explaining SG value propositions. Leverage knowledge of industry challenges and opportunities to build trust and respect with customers
- Cross-Team Coordination: Serve as a critical team member to the sales and operations organization. Provide required input to all SG project or implementation efforts. Works with appropriate personnel in affected districts to generate proposals and deliver promised solutions. Pass new customer opportunities to local offices or other Enterprise team members.. Team with Sales Support to deepen technical expertise
- Forecasting and Reporting: Provide timely and accurate sales forecasts and reports to inform management’s strategic decision-making
- 7-10 years in a sales or client service organization
- 7-10 years’ experience working in a team-selling environment. Understanding of fire protection, communication, and security systems is strongly desired.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Life Safety industry knowledge, effective Large Account Management skills, finely honed negotiation skills, knowledge of both Installation and Service. Able to influence and direct others outside of Sales organization to insure delivery of commitments
- Ability to deliver results while working in a highly independent and fast-paced team environment
- Proficient at uncovering key issues and providing insightful, actionable recommendations for improvement. Proven experience selling into the C-Suite, preferably early in the sales cycle.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills. Able to communicate effectively with senior level leadership. Able to read and interpret construction-related documentations (e.g. blueprints)