Job Title: Service Sales Consultant (Maintenance Contracts) |
Solution: Annual Maintenance Revenue
Reporting to: Sales Manager – Regional Accounts
The role of the Service Sales Consultant is focused on acquisition of new accounts within defined markets to drive recurring service contract growth (AMR) within the Tyco Regional Accounts Channel.
Through proactive planning and driven sales activity, the role is to identify new business opportunities from large businesses for development.
Possessing an understanding of UK Fire Safety Law and the maintenance requirements for fire and security solutions, the Service Sales Consultant will develop AMR solutions to meet the needs of the customers.
All activity, planning and sales processes are managed by the Service Sales Consultant through NA, Tyco’s CRM application.
Through focused sales activities executed with a consistent rhythm, the key objectives for the Service Sales Consultant are pipeline growth and conversion improvement, to drive bookings growth against a defined sales target.
- Lead Management – self generation of leads through planning & execution of business development activities from a variety of lead sources. Identify and qualify leads against solutions to pursue to bid. Collaborate across business channels for other enterprise solutions where leads can be supported, as required.
- Account/Territory Planning – through planning activities, identify accounts to target for growth opportunities against enterprise solutions. Define account plan with SMART objectives.
- Opportunity Planning – Identify opportunity to bid, fully qualify with the customer & engage in a pre-bid review. Form a bid team to identify critical must wins/complex/large opportunities, define roles of team, technical strategy, value proposition and next actions
- Survey, Configure, Price, Quote – survey customer sites, prepare costs, specifications and quotations to propose solutions to the customer.
- Sales & Negotiation Skills – possess and develop through coaching and learning
- NA – adoption as the primary CRM application to drive sales performance, planning, management of leads, accounts, opportunities and manage all sales activity. All key objectives and results are measured through NA.
- Performance - Using NA, seller prepare for a monthly Personal Success Plan with sales manager. Reviewing prior month sales performance and objectives, current sales pipeline and agreeing key objectives for current month.
- Product / Technical Knowledge – maintain & develop solution specific product and technical knowledge/skills through training and learning.