|Job Ref:||1618847||Employer:||Tyco||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Post Date:||07/10/2016 22:10|
We are looking for strong candidates with experience as either a Scheduler, installation planner, Engineer coordinator or similar to join or thriving business here in Manchester. |
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities.
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
The Installation Scheduler/Planner will support the installation team by planning and tracking installations and optimising the utilisation of available labour resource. They will have involvement in the procurement of equipment in an effective manner to meet customer requirements. The successful candidate will coordinate the end to end delivery of the project to the client ensuring project milestones and deadlines are achieved.
• Effectively communicate and build strong relationships with customers, installation engineers and managers.
• Preparation of programmes and schedules.
• Effectively negotiate with suppliers and coordinate the delivery of material and equipment.
• Coordinate the manpower planning of a team of engineers.
• Produce fast and accurate information for engineers and customers.
• Monitor the progress of installations to ensure they are working to schedule and minimise downtime.
• Ensure all installation information is available, complete and up to date.
• Assist with the scheduling of sub-contractors.
• Proven experience of managing customers preferably in a business to business environment.
• Strong organisational skills.
• PC literacy, including knowledge of Microsoft office.
• Experience of scheduling and co-ordination of a field based engineers is desirable.
• Knowledge of the security systems industry or construction/facilities industries would be desirable.
In addition to a competitive salary we offer onsite parking, a subsidised canteen and standard office hours Monday-Friday.