Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.|
AR Champion – SimplexGrinnell
About the role:
Rewards and benefits
- Excellent computer knowledge; good communication; handle multi-tasking; must be very detail oriented and organized. Be able to follow processes and procedures.
- Support Corporate Collection Group
- Assist in dispute resolution – contacting customer by to resolve dispute assist in obtaining Tax/Resale Exemptions when missing; Incorrect billing address resolution if found through the course of collection
- Review PMA Contract Questions related to invoicing, send copies etc.
- Pull any needed back up documents for resolution
- Review and process required reports as needed.
- Assist in maintaining DSO level of requirement
- Make collection calls as instructed
- Work with Order To Cash (Corporate collection group) to:
- Identify accts and invoices that need dispute, escalation, final demand letter, and/or collections.
- Stop work notices, COD, discontinued service, bond, lien filings, etc. for non-paying customers.
- Communicate with CCA to have necessary pop-up notes in ACE added as applicable.
- Payment terms discrepancies discovered.
- Update OTC for any added and/or deleted District Controlled accounts on a continual basis.
- Special billing processes required by applicable customers.
- Provide proper customer contact information.
- Assist EDI Teams to resolve electronic billing issues.
- Participate on AR conference calls and provide necessary information to OTC and customers as necessary.
- Initiate credit requests and contract terminations when necessary.
- Work with Cash Applications when requested to actively review cash receipts and unapplied cash on a continual basis.
- Field incoming customer inquiries, and enter invoice into DMS if applicable.
- Lien Waivers and special forms as required
- Other duties as assigned by District Manager
We’ll expect a lot from you, but we’ll also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And we’ll always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, you’ll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it.
Who we’re looking for:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Experience in extreme multi-tasking and prioritization a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be detailed oriented and organized
- Working knowledge of computers, including Microsoft Office.