Provides overall support to the Installation business portfolio. Support includes: operations review and consultation, developing and communicating best practices, improve Installation performance, review area processes and develop action plans to improve financial performance. Assist with developing overall bench strength.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive improvement in Operational performance in the following areas:
- Margin, Variances, backlog, on-time delivery, and customer advocacy scores.
- Foster and promote a unified and energized Installation focused team
- Indentify/develop and promote best practices across the Installation business
- Drive implementation and optimization of Installation delivery processes
- Drive Installation metrics reporting through use of a balanced scorecard. Develop intervention strategies for areas of business not performing up to expected levels. Identify, capture and share best practices from best performing operations.
- 10 yrs progressive operations management experience
- Demonstrated experience in driving process improvement
- Thorough understand of contracts, work flow processes, Installation operations metrics
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and influence others without direct reporting relationships