|Job Ref:||LUDE578||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chelmsford||Address:||Post Code:||CM2||Salary:||£ 35,000 - £ 50,000 per year, package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:14|
Are you looking to join a company who are growing quickly, winning a great deal of work, and enjoying a fantastic reputation against their competitors?|
With over 35 years experience delivering all aspects of highway maintenance, highway improvements, road surfacing, road marking, street lighting, winter maintenance and coastal defence this company are engaged directly by a number of London Boroughs and other Local Authorities.
* Provide commercial support for a project, working closely with the operational teams.
* Provide guidance at various phases of a project where possible.
* Cost and Value management
* Assist with preparation, maintenance and agreement of accounts
* Assist with providing commercial and financial reporting information
* Previous experience as a Quantity surveyor within a main contractor on a civils project.
* Preferably degree educated but not essential.
* Enthusiastic to move up to the senior QS level.
* Working towards RICS accreditation.
Note: All applications are kept confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to any client.
If you feel you would meet the criteria and would like to pursue this further, please apply by clicking below.
If you would like to add me on LinkedIn and be kept up to date with the latest civil engineering projects and commercial positions please click here:
For any more information please call Lucy on 0203 6800 650.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.