|Job Ref:||5321||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 230 - £ 260 per day||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:14|
Are you a PTS Site Manager looking for your next long term contract? Do you have experience working on civils within the railway environment? If so, we may have the job for you! Randstad CPE is currently recruiting for a PTS Site Manager with the above experience to work on a rail project in East London.|
* Attractive rates
* An opportunity to get involved in a long term railway project
* A chance to work for one of the biggest main contractors currently in the UK
Roles and Responsibilities:
* The role will include office based management
* Office paperwork and computer work
* Overall supervision of the workforce on site
* Being responsible for implementing health and safety, compiling detailed reports and task briefs
* Previous experience working on civils in the rail environment
* First Aid
* CSCS Card
* The ability to run a team effectively
Please do not apply if you do not fit the above requirements.
For more information please contact Zach Stevens at Randstad CPE London on 0203 6800 650 or submit your CV.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.