|Job Ref:||JME0710||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Inverness||Address:||Salary:||£ 23 - £ 25 per hour, accommodation||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:14|
An expanding main contractor has an immediate requirement for a Freelance Site Engineer. The requirement comes from a recent growth in business and further contracts being secured. This position will be based in Inverness and accommodation will be covered. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Site Engineer to secure work through the winter and well into next year.|
* Understanding technical drawings and conveying important information to subcontractors
* Reporting into the Project Manager
* Setting out and surveying
* Checking measurements, dimensions and levels
* Recording quality assurance paperwork in conjunction with construction standards
* £22 - £25/hour
* Accommodation covered by employer
* Working alongside a successful main contractor
* Guaranteed work well into next year
* Valid CSCS Card
* Ideally have a HNC/HND Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
* Minimum of two years proven experience in a similar position
This is an immediate requirement but notice periods will be respected. Please contact Jake Eaglesham from Randstad CPE directly for further information: NA | NA or
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.