|Job Ref:||UniM&E01||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 55,000 per year, Excellent Package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:14|
Estates & Maintenance Manager - University - London - Up to £55k + Excellent Package |
Are you an M&E professional looking for a new, exciting opportunity to manage the M&E team in a leading University in London?
Are you looking for a company that offer a good work-life balance and a fantastic package on top of a highly competitive salary?
I am currently recruiting for a leading University in London. They are looking for an experienced Estate & Maintenance Manager to head up the M&E services across their prestigious estate.
* The opportunity to head up the M&E services on a prestigious University Estate in London.
* Chance to work client side where you will manage an internal team of M&E staff as well as external contractors
* Management of a team of in house and external technical M&E staff
* Responsibility for M&E project management and works, including upgrades and new installations
* Development, review and updating of standard operational procedures across the Estate
* Management of an internal maintenance team undertaking and delivering PPM and reactive M&E maintenance across the estate
* Daily liaison with clients and on site staff
* Budgetary management
* Management of key external contractor and internal team meetings
* Degree in Engineering (BEng or equivalent) - Desirable but not essential
* City & Guilds 17th Edition/ City & Guilds in Mechanical Engineering
This is a fantastic opportunity to head up the M&E services on one of London's most prestigious University Estates, and is offering a highly competitive salary of up to £55,000 + Excellent Package.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills City & Guilds, BEng, IOSH, Nebosh