|Job Ref:||ATWSLA||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ossett||Address:||Salary:||Competitive||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:14|
Are you looking for a new role as an Analytical Technician? Interested in completing to the required quality standards the daily workload of samples for a given production method using basic analytical techniques or extraction procedures? If the answer is yes, this role is for you!|
Working as an Analyst, you will be working with other team members to ensure efficient flow of samples.
There are a mixture of both fixed term contract positions, and permanent roles available. You will be working 37 hours per week, Mon - Friday.
* To complete analysis of samples to required quality standards.
* To complete the number of samples for a given method as defined by the Capacity Model.
* To comply with Quality, H & S and HR policies and procedures.
* To operate basic extraction equipment.
* Liaison with analysts on workload to ensure smooth flow of samples.
* Ensure that stock of consumable items is maintained.
* Ability to follow instructions and procedures.
* Good communication skills.
* Basic IT skills.
* Work effectively in a team.
* Ability to plan and organise own work area.
* Attention to detail and the ability to keep accurate records.
* Customer focused.
* 5 GCSE's at Grade C or above to include Science, Maths and English.
* A level or equivalent in scientific subject.
* Ideally some laboratory experience
If this role is of interest to yourself, and matches your skills sets and experience then please click apply below to submit your CV. Please ensure your up to date contact details are on your CV before applying. If your application is shortlisted, we will call you and discuss the role in further detail to ensure this role is what you are looking for and meets our clients needs.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.