|Job Ref:||MASLMHWJJ||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||High Wycombe||Address:||Post Code:||HP11||Salary:||Competitive||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:14|
Are you looking for a new role as a Medical and Scientific Liaison Manager? Interested in providing scientific support to internal and external customers in response to clinical interest? If the answer is yes, this role is for you!|
The Medical and Scientific Liaison Manager will be delivering the sharing of knowledge to internal stakeholders through the provision of training to help ensure highest standards of brand / therapy expertise in customer facing teams. This is a fantastic contract opportunity to play a key role and to work for an industry leader!
A six month contract is on offer, with the potential for it to turn permanent for the right person. You will be paid weekly, one week in arrears. The role is full time, 37 hours a week are to be worked, and you will also be entitled to a pension plan and holiday pay.
The role covers 3 parts, Dermatology, Rheumatology and Gastroenterology, it will cover the London and surrounding areas territory.
* Provide insights to the UK team to help optimise brand therapy.
* Meet with customers and researches on a regular basis through meetings, conferences etc..
* Identify key opinion leaders and their areas of clinical / scientific expertise.
* To be the point of contacts for investigators proposing investigator initialled studies.
* Review submissions (NICE, AWMSG, SMC etc..)
* Develop education items e.g presentations, and deliver training.
* Meet with Global Trial Managers within Global Clinical Operations and Medical Affairs.
* Maintain awareness of all relevant local country specific difference, for example applicability of the ABPI Code of Practice.
* Consult to the sales teams.
* Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure compliance.
* Conduct literature searches and analyse clinical papers, attend conference, courses and other such events to be aware of the latest scientific and clinical advanced in relevant therapy areas.
* Complete annual Drug Safety and HCC awareness training.
* Report adverse events.
* Liaise with Health care professionals and Medical Education Agencies.
* Experience within a similar role, with the ability to demonstrate all of the above competencies.
* Experienced in a field based role.
* Some experience delivering training within industry.
* Strong communication skills.
* IT literate.
* Reliable and punctual.
* A real self starter.
* BSc or other life science degree.
If this role is of interest to yourself, and matches your skills sets and experience then please click apply below to submit your CV. Please ensure your up to date contact details are on your CV before applying. If your application is shortlisted, we will call you and discuss the role in further detail to ensure this role is what you are looking for and meets our clients needs.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.